Washington County Sheriff’s Office Mission Statement
The Washington County Sheriff’s Office Mission will be to fulfill the duties and responsibilities of the Office as set forth by statute and to set the standards for Law Enforcement professionals dedicated to community oriented policing. To provide a firm, but fair, service to Protect and to Serve the citizens with P.R.I.D.E:
Professionalism, Respect, Integrity, Dignity and Excellence.
To be recognized as leaders in our profession who are unquestionably committed to protecting and enhancing the quality of life in our community by enforcing the law, preserving the peace, preventing crime, and providing educational information while still protecting the constitutional rights of those we serve.
As employees of the Washington County Sheriff’s Office, we believe…
- We work for and with the citizens of Washington County:
- We protect the Constitutional rights of all individuals;
- We involve the community as partners in the law enforcement process to increase public safety;
- We perform the primary mission of this office by identifying, prioritizing, preventing, social and physical disorder, and neighborhood deterioration:
- We uphold the belief that line deputies and civilian staff are key components to our collective success; all staff members will immediately and unerringly provide whatever support is necessary to ensure the success of front line deputies.
Code Enforcement Officer/
Animal Control Officer