Civil Process Rates

Civil processes will only be accepted by mail or walk in. We will not accept them through email or fax. The service will not be processed if the service fee is not paid beforehand.

Notice to Quit, Vacate, or FED


Dissolution of Marriage





Based on Zone

Records Request

Records Request Forms can be picked up at the Washington County Sheriff’s Office during regular business hours (Monday through Friday, 8:00AM-4:30PM) or by requesting a record by emailing us at A record request can also be printed out by you through clicking the link below (Records Request Form). You may also email the request back to the same address once complete. Records requests will only be accept through mail, email, or walk in. They will not be accepted through fax. Records must be paid for at the time of request. Record must be picked up in person or mailed

Records Request Form


$5.00, including first 10 pages. Additional pages are $0.50 each.

Accident Report

$0.25 per page

Case Photo

$2.50 per photo or $15.00 per CD

Mug Shots

$5.00 per photo.